Though, to be fair, my shameful love of buffets stems from my lean, college-and-post-college days when quantity was all that mattered. One day I will shake this.
Food critic for the Houston Press, advocate for Nutella on Ritz crackers.
Feel free to drop me a line at sheeats at hotmail dot com, but know that I'm terrible about checking my inbox.
Pick Your Poison
- Chef Albert Roux's New Establishment - Get Give Info on Albert Roux Comes to Town
- AAP Top 10 2016 #7: Apple juice versus electrolyte solution in gastroenteritis – PEM Blog on The Wrath of Pedialyte
- ace404 on Squeamish About Squirrel?
- Mireya Cirilo on Grilled Frog Legs With Cornbread And Purple Hull Peas
- Madrat Casey on Episode IV
- Madrat Casey on A Week’s Worth of Food for $20
- Eamon on To Cuy Or Not to Cuy
- Allie on The Wrath of Pedialyte
- krystle on The Art of Charcuterie
- harga kawasaki ninja on I’m a Pho-natic