Hey, hey, hey! It’s that day of the week again, and this time I’m not letting it pass us by.
Today’s round of trivia is brought to you by The Moody Blues and their eternally cool ballad, “Tuesday Afternoon.” Trivia questions begin after the video…
And now onto the questions:
- Which came first: the chicken or the egg?*
- What famous beverage was invented by a Benedictine monk named Pierre?
- The asparagus, leek, and onion all belong to which plant family?
- Which of these things is not like the other? Peas, mung beans, lentils, castor beans.
- Name the three principal emulsified sauces.
- BONUS: Which of these emulsified sauces is made using ingredients at room temperature?
That’s it, folks! Good night and good luck.
*I’m quite serious about this. There is an actual, scientific answer to this conundrum.