Don’t you ever just feel like a little snack sometimes? Something that you know is bad for you, that sends you on a shameful guilt trip after you’ve eaten it, that holds no nutritional value, and that is probably made of “parts” or some form of partially-hydrogenated substances? Then today’s Tuesday Trivia is for you.
This Tuesday’s round of questions is brought to you by this super-creepy original-recipe McDonald’s commercial:
I wouldn’t have bought a burger from that clown.
- What popular fast food chain, with locations throughout Houston, was founded in a small coastal town in Sinaloa, Mexico in 1975?
- Which fast food restaurant introduced the drive-through window in 1970, allowing you to gorge yourself on burgers without ever leaving the comfort of your wood-paneled station wagon?
- Which ancient civilization literally invented fast food, selling ready-to-eat meals from stalls in streets and markets?
- One out of every eight American workers has received a paycheck from which fast food restaurant?
- How much money do Americans spend on fast food every year?
- BONUS: Which nation is the second-largest consumer of fast food after America?