Today’s trivia will be a bit different. Instead of me asking you textbook-style questions with definitive answers, I want to know a little bit about you. Below are five questions (no bonus this week!) so that we can all get to know a little about each other.
- What food(s) did you hate as a child but have come to appreciate or even love as an adult?
- What food reminds you most strongly of your childhood and why?
- Has there ever been a food of which you were initially suspicious, but then surprised to find that you enjoy?
- What do you think is the most overrated and/or underrated restaurant in Houston? If you don’t reside in Houston, then what is your favorite restaurant where you live?
- If you were in charge of carny food at the circus, which food item would you put onto a stick?
I can’t wait to see your answers!!!