After a long absence, we’re back to dueling trivia, folks. That means one week of actual trivia followed by one week of freeform trivia. And since last week was actual trivia, that means…today is all about you!
- Scholars mostly agree that the idea of the apple as the Forbidden Fruit in the Garden of Eden was a Roman Catholic creation, employed to subdue and cast aspersions upon the apple-loving barbaric tribes of Northern Europe. What fruit would you choose to identify with the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil?
- You’ve been entered in a competitive eating contest and must finish ten pounds of one food/dish in one hour. The catch? You choose the food or dish. What is it?
- Salt or sugar: only one for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?
- What food or dish do you miss most from your childhood?
- What food or dish do you consider vitally important to pass on to your own children?
- BONUS: If you could grow anything at all in a garden and were assured that it would flourish, but were limited to only five items, which would you choose?
I can’t wait to see y’all’s answers this week! And be sure to stay tuned next week, when our “actual trivia” will have AN ACTUAL PRIZE. Like, whoa.
See you then!