Unfortunately, I didn’t get the time needed yesterday to tally the answers (or have Niblet pick a winner) and I’m on my way to Fort Worth this morning (returning on Sunday), so I’m afraid the answers will have to wait until then. Sorry, cupcakes. But I’ll be back soon!
Food critic for the Houston Press, advocate for Nutella on Ritz crackers.
Feel free to drop me a line at sheeats at hotmail dot com, but know that I'm terrible about checking my inbox.
Pick Your Poison
- Chef Albert Roux's New Establishment - Get Give Info on Albert Roux Comes to Town
- AAP Top 10 2016 #7: Apple juice versus electrolyte solution in gastroenteritis – PEM Blog on The Wrath of Pedialyte
- ace404 on Squeamish About Squirrel?
- Mireya Cirilo on Grilled Frog Legs With Cornbread And Purple Hull Peas
- Madrat Casey on Episode IV
- Madrat Casey on A Week’s Worth of Food for $20
- Eamon on To Cuy Or Not to Cuy
- Allie on The Wrath of Pedialyte
- krystle on The Art of Charcuterie
- harga kawasaki ninja on I’m a Pho-natic