It’s Tuesday! But in lieu of Tuesday Trivia (after all, the ONLY questions you should be answering today are located inside of a polling booth), we’re having a nice, quiet Memesday in the midst of all this election hullabaloo.
This meme is extremely similar to the popular Mosaic Meme that was passed around a few months ago, except that it’s entirely food-related, so you should know the rules:
- Type your answer to the questions into Flickr search
- Using only the first page of results, pick an image
- Copy and paste each of the URLs in the Mosaic Maker
And, of course, the questions:
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What is your favorite type of cuisine?
- What is your favorite comfort food?
- What is your favorite childhood food?
- What is your favorite dish to prepare for company?
- What is your favorite wine?
- Who is your favorite chef?
- What is your least favorite food?
- What is the most adventurous food you’ve eaten?
You might be nonplussed about the lack of actual food photographs in this photo meme about food, but relax. That’s what makes this meme so interesting (not to mention beautiful!). You can also feel free to elaborate on your answers to the questions, or — like me — leave the mosaic to be appreciated on a solely visual level.
Of course, no meme would be complete without tagging a corresponding nine of your nearest and dearest:
- Lucky Kitty, for being delightful
- I’m Never Full, for being amazingly talented
- Croque Camille, for being adventurous
- Cory, for being hilarious
- MagsMac, for being magnanimous
- CosmoPolitician, for being fascinating
- Imelda, for having great taste
- Pooh, for being incredibly smart
- Groovehouse, for being generally awesome
Happy Memesday, people! Now get out there and rock the vote!